Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these figures are sold in Canada? I can't find them on toysrus.ca
the license is for the United States and Canada. Sometimes Stores have things in store but not on their website. Maybe visit a Toys R Us store if you have one in your area or check out ebay.

Muppy

Reaction score
the license is for the United States and Canada. Sometimes Stores have things in store but not on their website. Maybe visit a Toys R Us store if you have one in your area or check out ebay.
Alright thank you!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I love the Muppet mini mates can't wait for series two and hope series three is announced at toy fair next month. Yesterday diamond posted a new picture of the action figures on their Twitter. They look great but it seemed Scooter looked a little big bird beaky in that photo and kermits puplis both look a little too large. Other then that great! I'll be getting them either way. Scooter's face just looked different from the original photos I saw. He looked perfect before.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I love the Muppet mini mates can't wait for series two and hope series three is announced at toy fair next month. Yesterday diamond posted a new picture of the action figures on their Twitter. They look great but it seemed Scooter looked a little big bird beaky in that photo and kermits puplis both look a little too large. Other then that great! I'll be getting them either way. Scooter's face just looked different from the original photos I saw. He looked perfect before.
I agree, a backward step, and not something that I would expect from Gentle Giant.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I actually like the Scooter it looks like a good look but, darken the skin, he looks orange popsicle.