TV Alert: Sesame Street on Good Morning America Friday January 15, 2016

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday morning, the Sesame Street Muppets visit Good Morning America and preview Sesame Street Season 46 which begins this Saturday on HBO and PBS this September.

After you watch the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

If you saw the Sesame Street Muppets on Good Morning America, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Does anyone have any video clips? I didn't even know about this until just now.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I saw this so glad Ernie & Telly were there.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I saw the piece they did,it was a little too short,only about three minutes . It didn't really allow the characters to do much and the executive producer didn't get to say much either. There wasn't really any new information or any new clips. Oh well, at least this show helps to promote the show every year when new seasons come out.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, the good news is that I didn't miss much. But I'd still like to see it just for the heck of it, so if anything's posted on that let me know.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ya know, as nice as it is to see all the characters there at once, I don't think the Muppeteers (this has been an issue for a while) don't really seem to take turns speaking very well. They almost always let Elmo/Abby do most of the talking, while the others can't really say or do much.