Anyone else here Beatles Fans?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
Who knows how far Lennon could've gotten if he hadn't been shot?
if all 4 were still around in the 90's, they could have gotten back together and tour around the world and make millions to billions of dollars..

ryan

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!

I´m also a HUGE Beatles fan, and has been since 1990, when I first heard "Love Me Do" in school. After that I went to the library and got their first album, "Please Please Me", and I was totally amazed! After that I started buying all their albums and today I have about 40-50 CD´s with them(lots of bootlegs too, of course! Since they only released 13 albums from the start in 1962 to the split up in 1970)!

My favourite albums are HELP!, Rubber Soul & Revolver! But I also love all the other albums very much as well. I always thought that it has been very hard to say my favourite song, album and such, because there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many!!! I also have HUGE video collection(I think I have about 50 tapes right now...)

I´m going to see Paul in concert on May 2nd! BOY!!! I can´t wait.

So....YES...I´m a HUGE Beatles fan!!!

*Hans*:halo:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm a pretty big Beatle fan myself. I've been listening to them for years!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Beatles were the band that inspired a few 14 year olds with me to pick up guitars and form a band. The best musical education you can ask for.

45 years after they broke up, young people are still discovering them and being blown away like I was. Cool stuff.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love the Beatles, too. I think it all started because of "Letter B" from Sesame Street. It's always been one of my favorite songs from the show and I think since then, I listened to the music of the Beatles and I love them!

Any Beatles cover or parody that is performed by the Muppets is guaranteed to be good, very good!

I saw the Beatles tribute band, Rain, a few years ago and I swear it's the next best thing to seeing the real thing. Perhaps the best concert I've ever seen!