Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm just going to have to stop reading all this stuff. :sympathy:
I'll get all the legit news and perspectives from informed sources I trust. :attitude:
I'll close with this, I have it on good authority that there's nothing cartoony about the research that went into these. :embarrassed:
I'm not saying they were at all going for a cartoony feel; that's just how they look to me.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Something i'v actually been meaning to ask regarding Fozzie and his hat. Do we know is the hat is going to be removable & magnetic a la Palisades or is it just going to be sculpted onto the figure

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Sorry to double post but it looks as if the first wave of muppet minimates are available in stores now!

los

Reaction score
Saw the minimates at ToysRUs in the 23rd. But I'm holding out for the big boys

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder how the sales are doing for the Muppet Mini Mates? From what I can see on ebay, not that well. I hope things pick up, because if they don't sell well, the line will end.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Saw a post here of a picture that I had posted on Facebook of some of the diamonds Select muppets including the pigs in space set. I found that on either Facebook or Google search originally. There was a different Zach posting that on here "muppet central" of that image I found with my FB attached, Just a coincidence I assume. I don't post much on here anymore but do read when I can. Does anyone know when and where the Gonzo and Swedish chef sets of the mini mates figures will be released?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Saw a post here of a picture that I had posted on Facebook of some of the diamonds Select muppets including the pigs in space set. I found that on either Facebook or Google search originally. There was a different Zach posting that on here "muppet central" of that image I found with my FB attached, Just a coincidence I assume. I don't post much on here anymore but do read when I can. Does anyone know when and where the Gonzo and Swedish chef sets of the mini mates figures will be released?
Gonzo & Chef are going to be at comic shops & online stores like Entertainment Earth.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Do you think Bunsen and Beaker will be restocked online? I don't have any convenient Toys R Us stores. Just bought the other 3 sets today in a comic store.