The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

Harleena

Reaction score
What if all the Muppets from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and all other projects put on a big Christmas show together?

Sorry, I tend to think like that quite a bit.
I don't know if I could handle so much awesome.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
What if Kermit did the Muppet Newsflash? He'd look interesting wearing glasses, if you ask me!!!!! Or better yet, replace Newsie with Grover wearing glasses!!!!!

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
What if Kermit did the Muppet Newsflash? He'd look interesting wearing glasses, if you ask me!!!!! Or better yet, replace Newsie with Grover wearing glasses!!!!!
I can imagine like a Reporter Kermit-type Kermit doing the Muppet Newsflash.. And, he would look interesting wearing glasses. I'll agree with you on that one.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That'd be strange to have a normal Kermit, and a Reporter Kermit on the same show. I don't know if that would work though.

snichols1973

Reaction score
What if Fozzie had a cousin named Ozzie Bear that was the lead singer of a rock band known as Bearosmith?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
What if there was no "at the dance" scene? Would they have to replace every one of those sketches with a "great Gonzo" sketch? Or replace at the dance with Count Von Count doing something mathematically related???

snichols1973

Reaction score
What if nothing dangerous ever happened to (or fell on) the Muppet Newsman just like the first season of The Muppet Show? :news: