Bringing Back the Bells...

Dodo

Reaction score
So it seems to me that your 9 PM is my 4 AM. I guess I'll just have to ring a small bell very quietly... While probably feeling very sleepy :smile:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't remember if I did it right last year, I mean playing the episode at exactly the right time, but I'm ready to do it tonight!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I watched the whole "heart of the rock" episode without any tech problems at all. I used my key while the Fraggles rang their bells. Right at 10:00p.m.
:excited:
I did it for Gerry Parkes, Jerry Nelson, Jerry Juhl, Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, and the rest of the original muppet puppeteers and crew that are up in the heavens hearing our bells.
I admit that I have been out of the Muppet fandom for months, but I do love this Muppet tradition, but it is so much fun. :smile:

Dodo

Reaction score
December is upon us, so it's time to bump this thread again. I've got school on the 22nd, so no way I can stay up until the right time. Not that I won't ring bells the whole day, though :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hi everyone! For now, Dailymotion has the episode posted online, so if you don't feel like getting out the DVD to watch, just watch it on your computer:

And remember, if you begin the episode exactly 22 minutes before the hour, (8:38 PM for us Central Time Zone folks), the Fraggles (and you) will ring your bells right on the hour.
Hey, awesome, the episode's still up. And if the episode gets taken down, i'lll just watch it on Hulu.
I don't think I knew about this until today. I'll definitely participate this year, looks like a lot of fun :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just a reminder: We ring the bells in eight days!

I'm actually watching the episode today, but don't worry i'll still watch it again and participate on the 21st.

Convincing John

Reaction score
You can post a video of yourself ringing your bell if you want to. Didn't that exist in the olden days of MC?

It's great that the video is still up! For newbies here, the bell ringing will take place at 9:00PM Central time, which is exactly one hour and 48 minutes from....now! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, almost forgot about this. And it's about forty minutes away for me given my local timezone.

*Grabs jangling housekeys for the ritual ringing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's bell ringin' time! :smile:
I don't have bells so i'm ringing the door bell.