How's the weather where you are?

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
It Is raining hard, remnants of the hurricane that hit the west coast of Mexico. In the day it is around 80 degrees and at night it is 70 degreesish is that a word? I guess this is weather in the fall in southwest Florida!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
very humid, so its been murder on my sinuses

haven't had much of a break from humidity induced sinus migraines

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
It's nice and sunny in my part of the world at the moment. Barely any cloud and only a slight breeze, so it looks like I'm off to the beach for a long walk. It's going to be a very hot Christmas day, just as I like it!

Schfifty

Reaction score
It's been raining since last night. It's pretty unusual to get rain showers in the middle of December, and we don't have any snow on the ground, plus the grass is fairly green. It honestly feels more like the middle of March right now than the middle of December, in my opinion.

Thomas Young

Reaction score
Partly cloudy and windy, with the temperatures fluctuating between 17 degrees Celsius to 3 degrees Celsius.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's been unseasonably freezing here lately. Meanwhile, it's been unseasonably warm in the Northeast! Bring some of that heat here, will ya? :frown:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I live in a part of North America with very... shall we say 'bipolar' weather. Lately, it's been hot and sunny. But it's December. :confused:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
My area (Mobridge, SD was dumped with snow through most of yesterday afternoon, all of last night, and most of today. We've got about an hour and a half before our Winter Storm Warning expires. I'm at home with no work today, so that's a plus sometimes. Even if i have to make up a few hours, I don't mind.

cjd874

Reaction score
I live in a part of North America with very... shall we say 'bipolar' weather. Lately, it's been hot and sunny. But it's December. :confused:
It reached 63 degrees here in New York...unusually warm. With the way things have been for the past couple years, it will probably be bitterly cold in January and February.