Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh, thought Chef would be spending the holidays with his wife.. Yet another character from the new show that needs to make an actual appearance, just like Tiana the Voodoo Princess.
*Keeps mistletoe away from :sympathy: and the tinsel cobwebs out of reach from :halo:, it'll ruin both their appetites.

*Sends a batch of 5's to Kathy's roomies and an 8 for her.
(I think because :hungry:'s Muppeteer was wearing a wedding ring, people think :hungry: is married)
Thanks for the cookies & keeping the tinsel away from :sympathy:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [walks into the kitchen to see Lily & the Fraggles all sitting at the kitchen table, writing] And what are you four up to?
Gillis: Oh, about a foot and a half.
Kim: Funny, Maestro.
Tosh: Well, we were talking about Christmas presents this year and we decided we want to do something different.
Kim: Like what?
Boober: We're going to draw names out of a bowl instead of everyone having to get presents for everyone else.
Kim: Oh, Secret Santa. That's not a bad idea.
Lily: Do you want to do it with us?
Kim: Nah, that's okay. I like getting for you guys. Though...what about the Fraggle pebble?
Tosh: That's separate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a batch of number 10 cookies for Kim and Lily and the Fraggles.

*Returns to check how :batty:'s doing with the ghost list for the Cryptmas/Boo Year's party to be held at the club.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: is walking around with the biggest smile on his face
OK Chef..what's up?
:hungry:: Well yu remember der last time I vent tu Sveden?
Yeah.
:hungry:: I gut merried!
WHAT?? And you didn't bother sharing this with me until NOW?? I thought we were friends!!
:hungry:: Oohh...I'm sorree Kethy! But I knu how much uv a big deal ovur everything. Yu see Helga..det's her name...hez been heving trubble getting a green card. She gut it yesturdee!
That's wonderful! hugging :hungry: .
:hungry:hugging me back Ja..I think su tu! . But gess whut der REELY gud news is?
What?
:hungry:: She's gunna be here fur Christmas!
Oh my GOSH!! That's fantastic! When is she coming?
:hungry:: 5 minnits frum now!
HUH????
:hungry:: Nu...I'm kidding! chuckling She's coming on Munday .
Aww!! I'm very happy for you guys.
:hungry:: I ..erm..need a favor tho.
Sure! Just ask!
:hungry:: Wuld yu mind if I spent a coople uv days with her et a hotel befur I introodoos her to all uv yu? We..uh..um....... he starts blushing a deep red.
I get the picture, Chef. :wink: And of course you can!
:hungry:: WHEW! I thought I'd hef tu explain!
Chef..no need to explain. I'm an adult too So yes I know what you mean. Tell me about her.
:hungry:: Vell.....she's gut bloonde hair with bits uv gray ..she's aboot my height. Thin. Und she hez glasses. Ooh...I heve a piksher uv her. I'll be bek in a minoot....he goes into his room and comes back with a picture (plus a wedding ring on his finger) .Okee here's my Helga .
the woman in the picture is beautiful! She's exactly how Chef described her .
Chef..she's gorgeous!
:hungry:: Ja..I think su too.
Um....there isn't anything else you wanted to tell me, is there?
:hungry:: Like whut?
You don't have any kids, do you?
:hungry:: NU!! Smart hiney!
Hey...... just figured I'd ask!
:hungry:: Gud question...but nu little kiddos.
Oh..one more thing and I promise this is serious. You're not leaving us, are you?
:hungry:: Nah... I'd nevur do det. Oh ja...Helga speaks English. Su nu need fur me tu translate things fur yu.
Good. I was going to get a book on translating English to Swedish. But I won't now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1... The scare crew settles down with octopus salad bagelwiches for dinner, the food and drinks perched on the coffee table, everyone excited for the Muppet movies airing tonight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
All of us in Apt. 2 are putting up Christmas decorations. Robin's in his room singing The First Noel but he's singing it kind of strangely : :sing: " The first K & M the angels did say...was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay.. K & M..K & M...K & M......":sing:
Uh Robin? What's with the K & M?
Robin cheesy grin No "L"! Get it?? Like in Noel .:smirk:
Ohhh ROBIN!!! shaking my head That's BAD!! You've been hanging around Fozzie WAY too much! :rolleyes:
Robin: That's not a bad thing, is it?
No...it's not. chuckling Did you want this white spray to put on your window? It's supposed to look like snow. Just put it outside the window panes.
Robin: Sure! That'll look neat!
I already did it in my window. Just PLEASE be careful OK? The stuff doesn't wash out of clothes easily.
Robin: I will.
Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing:
No "L", no "L".
Santa's name has no "L".
And he really won't be pleased.
If his name you can't spell.

How I miss those old Animaniacs Christmas sketches.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing:
No "L", no "L".
Santa's name has no "L".
And he really won't be pleased.
If his name you can't spell.

How I miss those old Animaniacs Christmas sketches.
in :smile: voice Good grief...it's a running gag!
(I never saw Animaniacs)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, Animaniacs was a fun show, sort of in the vein of Tiny Toons but with its own cast featuring the Warner Brothers, Yako and Whacko; and the Warner Sister, Dot. You can probably find the stuff on youtube or whatever other internet viewing service.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man, what a wonderful breakfast we had. Waffles stuffed with peanut butter and toasted walnuts, chorizo slices, frozen strawberry slump with pepper jelly, and a maple vanilla cream.

*Pats Fatatita, curled in my lap.