MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
While we're here, has anyone actually met anyone they met on MC? Apart from MuppetFest? I'm a curious young chap. :smile:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
While we're here, has anyone actually met anyone they met on MC? Apart from MuppetFest? I'm a curious young chap. :smile:
I have, PukkaPukka aka Adam came out from Idaho and stayed for a visit and we chat over the phone pretty often. As for if we all met, probably the world would end. :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'd answer to whatever anyone wanted to call me. I'm flexible. And to address others, I like to poke them in the shoulder. :stick_out_tongue:

Mostly I'd stay quiet.

DanDanStrawberry said:
While we're here, has anyone actually met anyone they met on MC?
Yes! I met :crazy: (Chris, not the Muppet) XD

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow, with all of you staying so quiet, it wouldn't be a very exciting get together, would it? :stick_out_tongue:

P

Princeton

MrsPepper said:
Princeton, many of us would have to travel far, and it would cost alot of money. Unless it was a really huge thing, or many people lived in close proximity of one another, it wouldn't exactly fly. It would have to be a big, planned event for most to be able to go.
Yeah, I know; just wishful thinking. :cry: It just frustrates me SOOOO much that I make alotta friends on here, and while that's great, I just like to daydream that we're all together and enjoying each other's company. :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Yeah, I know; just wishful thinking. :cry: It just frustrates me SOOOO much that I make alotta friends on here, and while that's great, I just like to daydream that we're all together and enjoying each other's company. :wink:
Yeah, me too. :big_grin: I doubt we'd be quiet, we'd have too much to share, chat about, and debate!
I'd totally wear my Super Grover shirt. Or I'd make one that said "Marry Me Floyd" or "Underneath our clothes, we are all... NAKED!" Or "T*K*O CEO" Or quite possibly just "MrsPepper". The possibilities are endless!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I would definately wear my Kermit the Frog socks. And I'd carry around one or both of my rubber duckies. Heck, maybe I'd even find a way to put my avatar on a shirt. Heh. Supposing this did actually happen, and I did actually put my avatar on a shirt, do you think anyone would come up to me and say "Hi! You must be TogetherAgain!" ...just random question...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I would! If you had your Robin avatar on your shirt, I'd be all, TOGETHERAGAIN! HOWZITGOING?!?

Just a side note, at a local store I found a bunch of REALLY cute Sesame notebooks for a dollar each!!! I am going to buy one tomorrow, and if we all did meet, I woud buy some and give them to all of you. :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin: Espeially the artists and fan-ficers, they could put them to good use!

Vibs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
At MuppetFest we all met for dinner one night, and we...
...wait a sec... You already had a MuppetFest once? Where?!! When?!! Why?!! What?!! Who?!! (Actually just answer the where and when questions..)

Anyway, it sure is a cuuuurious thought. I'd probably be rather not-knowing-what-to-say-or-how-to-say-it. Okay, so my english is not that bad... okay, so it's not bad... okay so my english is good.. um, but still it's my second language and I'd probably be rather paralysed with fear about the thought that everybody was speaking english and that almost everybody actually spoke it as their first language! Arghh!! But then again, I could just insert a little ness and ish here and there and of course bring Tabi (Minidoozer) and use her as my dictionary. Oh boy it would be fun. Um, not using Tabi as a dictionary... Meeting. :stick_out_tongue:

As to the names, hmmm I dunno. I think I'd call most of you your usernames. I'm pretty sure that people would call me Vibs anyway. If they started calling me Louise I'd probably panic for some On-MC-I'm-Vibs-reason.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ya gotta read the website once in a while, too!!

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/muppetfest/index.shtml

It was a while back, there was a LIVE Muppet Show and everything. Tons of pics to be seen at the site listed above. I was lucky to go, as it was scheduled the same month as the 9/11 tragedy; but that pushed it back to that December and I was able to attend then.

Status
Not open for further replies.