Confessing Crushes...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Animated or live-action there are some crushes I have to confess like right now.

1. Wembley Fraggle (Fraggle Rock)
2. Spike, the dragon a.k.a Twilight Sparkle's assistant (My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic)
3. Kermit the Frog (Muppets)
4. Rowlf the Dog (Muppets)
5. Gobo Fraggle (Fraggle Rock)

FraggleCrazy

Reaction score
Am I considered weird if I have a crush on Boober Fraggle?
Hey, when I was first introduced to them, I had a crush on Gobo for like, a year!!:excited: Oh, Gosh, I hope they didn't hear me!!,:coy: :smirk::sigh::excited::dreamy::drool: I also kinda have a crush on Sprocket, he's like the male version of my dog!! (Don't even ask!)

CountXTeeth

Reaction score
Oh lord, I have crushes on A LOT of fictional characters xD

But my top 4 crushes are Count von Count, Dr. Teeth, Dr. N. Tropy, and Neo Cortex <3

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I'm starting to develop a crush on Star from Star vs. Forces of Evil. She's just SO hot!

*this is me watching the show*

Star is SO pretty!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Amy Schumer's a trashy hoe.
First of all,it's extremely rude for you to completely just diss someone else's crush. Secondly even if you don't like her,she's still way less disgusting than people like Tim Allen(seriously,have you ever heard any of his standup?)or Brad Pitt who uses baby wipes instead of showering,Jack Black never shaves,the list goes on. She's at least an activist for gun control,racial issues and feminism,she's extremely clean compared to a lot of celebrities.
I don't know how male celebrities get to be as trashy and drunk and sex obsessed as they want to be but when a female does it she's a hoe.