BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Talk about ghost-imaging!

But, this is what happens when you watch digitized version of something that was originally on videotape (film doesn't have this problem).

Erine81981

Reaction score
You will all laugh at what startled me awhile ago. I went outside to see something and a moth flew by me and I let out a little shriek. Funny stuff if you had seen it happen. You would have been laughing your butts off.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Two things scared me within the last 24 hours.

1) Last night, I heard a scratching noise in the bathroom wall in my basement, and I thought it might've been the upstairs bathroom's fan system, since I had just taken a shower. I turned off the fan and went back downstairs, listened to some music, then I heard the scratching noise again. I suddenly became nervous, and I thought it could possibly be a mouse....turns out, it was. It even made a hole in the baseboard where it was making the scratching sound.

2) While going to set a trap in the far end of a room in the basement this evening, I saw the darn mouse move! I just quickly put the trap somewhere else in the area and turned all the lights off in the basement and went upstairs. Now I'm hoping that it gets caught...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Jeffrey Tambor in drag. I am gonna have some bad dreams tonight.