You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

123Sunny

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you don't care about the species names and have a cat named Fozzie.
Point made! Fozzie the kitty! Mewa Mewa!

YMBAOMF if you are slowly (but surely) corrupting your significant other to love Muppets and understand your incredibly obscure Muppet references
Not just significant others but like everyone I know...my friends who never even watched the Muppets know all the references.

Harleena

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you sing Muppet songs or read Muppet scenes for auditions. My friend and I once did "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" for an audition...we didn't get the parts (for some odd reason...I mean, we totally crushed it).

123Sunny

Reaction score
I don't act any more, but when I did I auditioned with Rainbow Connection. I was just a wee girl then, but they let us pick from a list and Rainbow Connection was there and...the other kids didn't know the song? WAT??

YMBAOMF you draw or write Muppet crossovers to not only other shows you like but shows of everyone you know likes in a desperate attempt to get them to like The Muppets half as much as you do.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
You encourage your kids to take their toy puppets of Sesame Street characters to nursery/pre-school for 'Letter of the week', ie to take Cookie Monster in when letter of the week happens to be C.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If when watching one of the dogs your family owns running from Point A off to Point B and back over and over makes you think that's just like how :super: would rush off shouting "Near!" and "Far!"

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if your user name references one of the least known Muppets out there. I'm sure we all know at least one member who has done that.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you think of Grover's "NEAR!!!!" and "FAR!!!!" sketch, and you start laughing......

evemuppetshow

Reaction score
You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if...

You hear someone singing "Mahna Mahna" in the bathroom and join in.

Your St Patrick's Day outfit features Kermit.

You think Muppets are the best thing ever, followed by the Steppum.

Your definition of "java" does not include "lamp."

Your knowledge of art history come from Mis Piggy's Treasury of Art Masterpieces from the Kermitage Collection.

Your knowledge of music and celebrities from the 60s and 70s comes from TMS.
Lol my St Patricks Day outfit was entirely Kermit. Hat, purse, flip flops, and tshirt. Yup. Obsessed.

Thomas Young

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if:
- Like Miss Piggy, you don't care what people think of you, unless they think you're awesome. In which case they are right.
- You've got a dream too, but it's about singing and dancing and making people happy. That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.
- You're always yourself and never take yourself too seriously. And beware the advice from experts, pigs and members of parliament.