Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wanted to make up for some lost time...I hadn't posted anything for almost a month...

Yes, unfortunately, I do not have all the Montana shows, nor do they seem to be in the trading circles...I only have the first half of 2883, and I don't have 2884 at all...but all the scenes that I do have, I included, as well as scenes from the follow-up show, 2886
Awesome.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Is the bit with Elmo dancing to ragtime music online? It's one of my favorite Elmo things and I haven't seen it in so long.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Our friend Sesame Maniac has uploaded the 1991 Montana trip episodes:Note that some scenes are missing and part 2 is not up.
Thanks. I don't have a lot of time now, but I'll have to look at those when I have a chance. Most recently, I just saw the Montana arrival and "Return from Montana."

I love Telly's colossal freak-out in the beginning when he mistakes Little Bird for Big Bird...how can one possibly do that, anyhow? Additionally, it's always great to see Little Bird in ANY street scene. Fran Brill really gets to shine in this episode.
I saw that one recently. Though it kind of bothered me that Little Bird was called a female in that one since most sources says that LB is a male. I often wonder about that.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's a bit from the '80s with Linda and a boy showing the word TELEPHONE. I don't think this has ever been online.