The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

aebthegofer

Reaction score
Two days ago, me and my brother were in Walmart. When we walked by the clothing department, my brother looked around for any workers. He didn't see any, so he crawled in the middle of one of those circle clothes racks and said "Childhood returns!" Turns out there was a worker right around the corner and she started laughing so hard we thought she was going to choke! My brother's face was about the color of Elmo!:laugh:

~Aeb:wink:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I have no idea why, but I just had a random, funny thought about Uncle Deadly singing "I Feel Pretty." Then I thought it would be hilarious if he quietly sang it while assisting Miss Piggy with her wardrobe at some point in the new show.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
Technically, this happened two days ago,,,,,:embarrassed:
At Bible study Wednesday night, in the middle of class, the people sitting behind me started giggling. I thought they were laughing at the baby I was playing with. Turns out, every time I leaned forward to pick up something the baby dropped, they were reading the back of my shirt and thought it was funny. Soon everybody knew that Ashley had something funny on her shirt, so as soon as church was over, every single person came to me and wanted to read my shirt! :smile:

~Aeb:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This absolutely fakey-fake video:

Really? That woman's reaction? I was cracking up at that.