Regular Show Series Talkback!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dudes, did you see the 90-minute movie? That was totally epic. It was so totally epic. Loved how they played on concepts/references to Back to the Future and Bill & Ted and other 80's time travelling movie tropes.

If we learned anything from this whole movie, it's to always guard your pepperonis.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot this was on tonight! Ugh! Now I have to wait until Sunday night for it to record. Glad you liked it though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's also on DVD. I was going to get it before this thing aired, but didn't get the chance.

I loved it, though. Seems that it takes place before Muscle Man and Starla married.

mr3urious

Reaction score
CN decided to premiere some of their episodes online, one of which had
the subplot of Rigby earning his high school diploma come to an end
. Another saw the return of Nikolai/Thomas, having his first Guys Night with the others since betraying them all those episodes ago.

I've noticed that the crazy surreal climaxes in this show have been a lot less frequent in recent years. Maybe the writers thought it would get too tiring?

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH! So apparently, new episodes of Regular Show and Adventure Time are going to be dumped on Saturday Nights (death slots) for no good reason. Absolutely idiotic.

Erine81981

Reaction score
UGH! So apparently, new episodes of Regular Show and Adventure Time are going to be dumped on Saturday Nights (death slots) for no good reason. Absolutely idiotic.
I saw this too and thought why on Saturday? Yeah I can understand that's when most kids or kids are at home but still not a good idea. Hopefully this isn't like a permanent spot for the new shows.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, Regular Show did a Labyrinth parody. I had a feeling it would turn into one, especially when they said the lord of the dump's name was Ziggy. Ziggy as in Ziggy Stardust as in David Bowie. Even had a reference to the Chilly Down imps. Too bad, unlike Secret Mountain Fortress Awesome they didn't get in a song parody, but still a great reference based episode. Even had Jemaine Clement doing a David Bowie impersonation for Ziggy, as he did for Fart in that episode of Rick and Morty.