The Muppets appear in commercials for American Express

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
These are all great! So happy to see a wide variety of characters used in this campaign. I think the Fozzie, Janice and Uncle Deadly bits are my favourites.

(Uncle Deadly! Seriously! Did ANYBODY see it coming that Uncle Deadly is emerging as a bit of a Muppet cult hero for the new millennium? I'm sure even Matt Vogel is as amazed by this as we are...)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I saw a new one today with Kermit and Miss Piggy for Capital One. It kind of surprised me because I thought AE and CO were rival companies. How can they both use the Muppets?

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I saw a new one today with Kermit and Miss Piggy for Capital One. It kind of surprised me because I thought AE and CO were rival companies. How can they both use the Muppets?
Unless they signed a contract stating they can't appear in commercials for rivals, I think the Muppets can appear on anything they're able to.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That Fozzie one was hilarious, no charge for the best customer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's another new one with Scooter getting lunch for Miss Piggy at Happy Hank's Food Barn. The link's the first one in line in the article covering this promotion at the Muppet Mindset.
*Goes to get some non-gluten-free goulash. :hungry:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That sounds like a good one, Count. Can you be a little more specific about the link though?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm unable to copy the link. Just go to the Muppet Mindset, you'll find an article covering the Muppet Small Business Saturday commercial videos, the one with Scooter is the first one that you can click on the relevant youtube "Watch" button once there. Hope this helps.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's the one, thanks for posting it here. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks guys.

This is a heck of a lot easier than keeping my TV on all day and waiting for the ad to appear. :smile: