The Muppets appear in commercials for American Express

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My fave was the one with Uncle D, I'm now in the mood for some egg salad. Love the drawl in his delivery and :cluck:'s reactions.

But there's one thing I question about this campaign... Small Buisness Saturday on Saturday, November 28? Seriously? Yes, support your local business on Saturday November 28, the day after you've been fending off mad hordes of crazed shoppers on Black Friday on the 27th. :skeptical:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My fave was the one with Uncle D, I'm now in the mood for some egg salad. Love the drawl in his delivery and :cluck:'s reactions.

But there's one thing I question about this campaign... Small Buisness Saturday on Saturday, November 28? Seriously? Yes, support your local business on Saturday November 28, the day after you've been fending off mad hordes of crazed shoppers on Black Friday on the 27th. :skeptical:
Yeah,it does seem like it should either be the week before or the week after Black Fiday

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Piggy, Fozzie, Uncle Deadly, Animal, Janice, Scooter, Floyd, and a chicken all appear in American Express commercials.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjPA1aSbmtk
Okay. I saw Piggy's during The Muppets tonight and it confused me. I thought that was part of the show. I may want to check that ad again. So Janice has a doppleganger? Rully. Maybe Constantine's long-lost girlfriend. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, was that a Muppet at the organic gardening store :flirt: visited? Thought it was a human character. *Shrugs.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Nice to see the Muppets reuniting with their old friends Amex. Fozzie and Uncle Deadly were my favorites here. :smile: