The Unemployment Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Well, my interview came and went quickly, and I choked on a couple of questions the interviewee gave me, and felt I could have done better seeing how things went much smoother for be back at Goodwill. :embarrassed: But I can't be the only one who's choked, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My cousin just got out of the Marines, and yet, nobody wants to give him a job.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's a crying shame how so many veterans get kicked to the curb. And yet politicians and celebrities love to hog the spotlight and gush "Thank you for your service". After the lights and cameras turn off, the vets are on their own.

At least one company up here, P.C. Richards ( big electronics store) makes a point of hiring vets, helping to rehabilitate them. After soldiers put their necks on the line, giving them a job is the least we can do.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And yet politicians and celebrities love to hog the spotlight and gush "Thank you for your service".
Ah yes, the politicians who send them to war in the first place, and the celebrities who would call them baby killers again in a second if they didn't think it would ruin their chances of getting on the cover of People.