Big Bird and The Count on Funny or Die (Video)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never exactly been a fan of Funny or Die, and while I didn't really find this video too funny, it was amusing, and nice to see Big Bird used this way.

123Sunny

Reaction score
I haven't seen that site but ohhh Big Bird was so cute in that!! Standing Nest, A list of polite words being randomly copied, suggesting it be called "Funny or Good Try" I just loved it all. :wisdom:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to see Matt perform both characters. I was wondering if they would interact that much because should the day come when Carroll retires, Matt would be doing both characters regularly. Still hoping that doesn't happen any time soon, but it's nice to know that both characters are in good hands.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to see Matt perform both characters. I was wondering if they would interact that much because should the day come when Carroll retires, Matt would be doing both characters regularly. Still hoping that doesn't happen any time soon, but it's nice to know that both characters are in good hands.
Well,Caroll seems to be taking a bit of a backseat the past year or so.His understudies have been performing his characters a lot more,both on the show and in guest appearances.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This was funny. I think the funniest part came at the end when everyone finds out that Big Bird is only 6. Not to mention when Big Bird mistakes one of the employees for Oscar, and someone points out that he lives in a trash can (I guess the implication is that he's homeless).

Well,Caroll seems to be taking a bit of a backseat the past year or so.His understudies have been performing his characters a lot more,both on the show and in guest appearances.
I think I saw somebody say that he just does the voices now. I'm not sure if that was just an assumption or if there's a source for it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was funny. I think the funniest part came at the end when everyone finds out that Big Bird is only 6. Not to mention when Big Bird mistakes one of the employees for Oscar, and someone points out that he lives in a trash can (I guess the implication is that he's homeless).

I think I saw somebody say that he just does the voices now. I'm not sure if that was just an assumption or if there's a source for it.
Look at this video. Caroll just stands off to the side: