HENSON WING IS TRUE!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I came back from the grand opening and had a great time. I met Leslie again after meeting her at DragonCon and took a picture with her again. And I unexpectedly met Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Ryan Dillon! And they were kind enough to take pictures with me too. It was incredible!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I went to the grand opening, and I had a wonderful time. Once again I brought Janken along, and I took lots of left-handed photos. I was also photographed a lot; he was camera-bait for the press and attracted a lot of little kids and nostalgic adults.

I got to meet some neato people. There were fellow online Muppet fans, of course. I also shook hands and spoke briefly with Brian Henson, had a short conversation with Stephanie D'Abruzzo, and had my photo taken with Leslie Carrera-Rudolph and Stever Whitmire(!!!) I told Steve about my admiration for his ability to get so much expression out of Wembley by moving his hand around in there, and maybe that contributed his being chosen for Kermit. I also spoke with a number of people from the Henson foundation, one of whom had a lot to say about Jane as a puppeteer. (It was all good.)

I linked to my photo album a few pages back, but it's annoying when people expect you to search for a link, so here it is again. I posted some new photos in it, including some better shots of the no-longer-lost Clueless Morgan.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I went to the grand opening, and I had a wonderful time. Once again I brought Janken along, and I took lots of left-handed photos. I was also photographed a lot; he was camera-bait for the press and attracted a lot of little kids and nostalgic adults.

I got to meet some neato people. There were fellow online Muppet fans, of course. I also shook hands and spoke briefly with Brian Henson, had a short conversation with Stephanie D'Abruzzo, and had my photo taken with Leslie Carrera-Rudolph and Stever Whitmire(!!!) I told Steve about my admiration for his ability to get so much expression out of Wembley by moving his hand around in there, and maybe that contributed his being chosen for Kermit. I also spoke with a number of people from the Henson foundation, one of whom had a lot to say about Jane as a puppeteer. (It was all good.)

I linked to my photo album a few pages back, but it's annoying when people expect you to search for a link, so here it is again. I posted some new photos in it, including some better shots of the no-longer-lost Clueless Morgan.
Thank you so much for sharing your photos! And your puppet is amazing too, nice work! I hope to one day be able to visit this wing and the museum and general. It looks like a wonderful place! And I LOVE Madame! I grew up watching her with her puppeteer on "Solid Gold" as a child of the 80s. Also very cool that you got pics with Leslie and Steve. They are some of the nicest folks ever, speaking from experience.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I heard that some puppets are being replaced with other puppets, like Oscar & Sherlock being replaced with Cookie & Hoots.