The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Well with the exception of Zoot and Lips all the other band members have been beautifully recast. Plus they are hotter then they ever have been. So now would be an awesome time for them to release an Album.

As far as the writing I think after the 10th show they are going to reboot the show so.....yea.
The last album we got was Red and Green Christmas, right (Or as I call it, Bill Barretta sings an album with some friends). It is time. Give the people what they need. Redo some songs that never made it to albums (Rock and Roll Around the World, please!) and come up with some new original content. Where do I give my money?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I still am not very keen on floyd's new voice. he just sounds too old and like he smokes too much. I know it's a silly complaint but It's been bugging me for like forever. >_<

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still am not very keen on floyd's new voice. he just sounds too old and like he smokes too much. I know it's a silly complaint but It's been bugging me for like forever. >_<
It's hard when a character's voice is so close to the performer's real life voice.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I guess so. I can always just pretend floyd is a bit older now. I just love his old voice though.XD sorry I just think floyd is cute.
hey show of hands who thinks uncle deadly deserves to have his own plotline in a future episode?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey give Matt a break, Jerry Nelson's voice is very hard to duplicate. When Matt Vogel first took over the character he sounded really close to Jerry,but then his voice got a little less rough and a bit higher,probably because the voice was hard on Matt's throat. But if your not used to the voice yet I suggest watching as many Floyd clips on the internet as you can find with Matt as the performer. It took me a while to get over the fact that Janice now sounds like Baby Bear,but i'm used to it now and I actually like David's voice as much as I like Richard Hunt's. But of course you shouldn't allow the voices to get in the way of your enjoyment of the characters because besides the voices,its almost scary how like the original performers they are.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well like i said i can always pretend he got a bit older and his voice got more oldish?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Just saw a promo for the next episode of the muppets on ABC right now, Kermit is singing Rainbow Connection, some guy yells make a new song, and Kermit's like shut up phil, can't wait.

beaker

Reaction score
AMAZING! My fave episode yet. No idea who this Kristen Chenoworth is(why can't the Muppets get RELEVANT A-listers like Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, James Franco, Tom Hanks, etc?) and I *hated* the opening scenes with Chenoworth and Piggy. And Denise weird fangirling over her.

But once that drek was over, the 90% of this episode was GENIUS!

- I take back everything I said about Denise, she's adorable and amazing! She's cute, love the glasses, love her Southern accent and demeanor. Perfect for Kermit

- Laughed SO frelling hard at the whole Color Me Mine pottery painting segment. "Why is there a giraffe?" "In the whoopsie pile?" "Yep".

- SCOOPER... man all these years later, Pepe's weird name pronounciations slay me

- LOVED the side story of the Electric Mayhem on the road. Felt right out of the original Muppet movie. So amazing the EM have taken front and center, fleshed out in 3d with storylines, dialogue, lives behind the scenes

- I guess Janice sure gets around! wow. Is there any Muppet she hasn't slept with?

- Again, Denise. She can replace Piggy any time

- NO FOZZIE storyline = YAYYYYY (kermit arms flailing)

- Pepe and Rizzo stealing the show, as nature intended

And Now some cons: The Muppets went back to being mean. I dont know who this Chenoworth actress is, but it was pretty messed up to leave her behind

Also Scooter was pretty mean to Kermit. I thought that plate Kermit made of him and Denise was adorable

Finally, WHY CANT WE SEE ANY INTERACTION WITH THE HUMAN OFFICE STAFF????

But otherwise, 4.5/5!