Speculations for ABC's The Muppets

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It would be better than nothing, and with it going against the World Series tonight, ratings might be hard to look, hopefully not though, and it rebounds from the previous low rated episode, but I do not want to be too optimistic right now.
I'd imagine the presence of the World Series this week (and possibly next week for a Game 6) would almost make the ratings "not count" in terms of staying on the air. It's not the Super Bowl, but it's an event and that has to skew the ratings lower for all the network shows.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know. It is pretty easy to watch both since "The Muppets" is only on for a half hour. So I've been switching back and forth as well.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Apparently episode #7 is titled: Pigs in a Blackout.

The fact that there is the plural of 'Pigs' makes me think that perhaps Piggy and Denise are going to have some sort of interaction.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes! It looks like we are finally going to see more of the Kermit Piggy Denise story line. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The Muppets is one of the top trending topics on Facebook for being renewed for another season.