Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Why is the assortment $149.94 if each indivisual pack is only $24.99? Shouldn't it be only $74.97? $149.94 is enough for two of each pack, making a total of six, but it dosen't say anwhere on the website that there are multiple packs in the assortment. Would an assortment with two of each pack like that even sell?
I think Diamonds site is more for more comic shops and speciality stores to buy cases of the figures to sell in their stores which is why it will be two of each pack and the price is that high.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I also can't wait to see how Piggy turns out i know palisades had to make her thinner hopefully we'll get an accurate Piggy this time around maybe even a Foo Foo will be included(please lol)
I know. For as many unnecessary figures as Palisades made, they should have a second normal Piggy.

Edit: I never even knew Glamour Piggy existed; that's the better one.

I mean, you obviously get the best bang for your buck with the Fozzie & Scooter pack. Robin, Bean Bunny and Camilla could all pass as accessories. I'm surprised they grouped them the way they did. I would've paired Kermit with Gonzo and gave Bean Bunny to Fozzie and Scooter and then you would've had room for another set.

Last edited:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wow! Dr Teeth, Rowlf, Animal, Statler and Waldorf, and the Pigs In Space crew for wave 2! Exciting