The Muppets Episode 5 - Walk the Swine

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Walk the Swine"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
All I can say is that I shall be glad when Channel 7 finally starts to show this here in Australia.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I really don't like Miss Piggy in this show. She is completely and utterly selfish, I don't like it. I mean sure she has always had a bit of a big head but she at least cared about the people around her especially the other Muppets. Miss Piggy was a character who always did what she did to stay on top but rarely at the expense of the other Muppets but when she did their were often consequences. While Miss Piggy always loved Kermit more than anything she still had a relationship with the other characters and deeply cared about them. On the Muppet Show and the Muppet movies she was a part of the family, and I really miss that about her.
Perhaps that's something that will return as this series progresses.

Plus, there actually have been a few moments have her bonding with the other Muppets on the new show and in the newer movies already, such as the karaoke scenes in "Pig Out".

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
zoot paying "i see your true colors" (or whatever the name is on the sax) IS hauntingly beautiful. XD
(I got to see the episode finally)

hey why does every episode HAVE to have a fozzie subplot?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
zoot paying "i see your true colors" (or whatever the name is on the sax) IS hauntingly beautiful. XD
(I got to see the episode finally)

hey why does every episode HAVE to have a fozzie subplot?
Well I guess because those are the three main characters- Kermit,Piggy and Fozzie. Although I wish Gonzo would get more plots.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I am just wondering... with the ay miss piggy is portrayed in this show it makes me feel like if she died nobody would come to her funeral because she is such an awful person.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
also since when was Floyd a paranoid conspiracy theorist?