Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

rexcrk

Reaction score
These do look really cool, but I'll probably pass, as much as I'd like to support anything Muppet-related.

I have a pretty much complete Palisades line (only missing some repaints and ridiculously priced exclusives) and I just don't have anywhere to put new ones lol.

Will this line be in scale with the Palisades ones? That Bean Bunny does look nice and I'd definitely get some other characters that Palisades never made (like Bobo).

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey folks, I know I kinda went MIA there for a bit, but I *just* found out about these, so I'm playing catchup at the moment reading this thread.

Sheesh, between these and the Ghostbusters line, DST is going to be getting all my money next year.

Really hoping these are close to the Palisades figures in size so my existing custom diorama elements are compatible.

Alex

Muppetaz

Reaction score
These figures look INCREDIBLE! Totally buying these.

Haha, you predicted it!​
:smile:
I'm sold. I don't have a single place to put them, but I'm buying every last one. They're amazing! Not quite on par with Palisades, but that's not really a fair comparison. When they roll out the factory manufactured product the textures should be more defined and the articulation less obtrusive, I'm certain the metal pegs are only temporary. I especially love the molds for Kermit and Scooter; they really nailed both of them, so perfectly on model, Camilla too, and Robin is absolutely top notch! My only qualms are that Fozzie's articulation makes his arms and legs look a little funny, and Bean Bunny (BEAN BUNNY!!!) is seriously lacking in detail; he looks far too much like the Bean Bunny from the Star Wars two-packs they sell at Disneyland, nothing at all like anything Palisades ever made. Gonzo's mold is great too, I love the design they went with for him. His proportions remind me of his look from the My Muppets app- which is by no means a bad thing. :concern:

Last edited:
Reactions: los

rowlfy662

Reaction score
http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/muppets-action-figures

The figures are now available for pre order from DST's website.

I haven't really given my own opinion on these figures and my opinion is these are fantastic. I have wanted a new muppet action figure line since Palisades demise and i'm happy Diamond have taken up the task. I'm actually not bothered that they aren't in the same scale as palisades to me that line is complete apart from Sal. Also a smaller scale gives us a better opportunity for larger characters like Thog, Sweetums heck maybe even Mean Mama.

Having Bean in the first wave was also a nice surprise i hope they keep putting obscure with major characters as the line continues(how amazing would it be if Pepe's pack in was Seymour). I also can't wait to see how Piggy turns out i know palisades had to make her thinner hopefully we'll get an accurate Piggy this time around maybe even a Foo Foo will be included(please lol)

I do have one question. With characters like Animal and Rowlf having larger instruments when ever they do get figures will the instrument be the pack in character or would they come if a smaller character eg Animal with a bunny.

But i can't wait to pick these guys up and can't wait to see what the future for the line holds.

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Why is the assortment $149.94 if each indivisual pack is only $24.99? Shouldn't it be only $74.97? $149.94 is enough for two of each pack, making a total of six, but it dosen't say anwhere on the website that there are multiple packs in the assortment. Would an assortment with two of each pack like that even sell?