Halloween is just around the corner

Drtooth

Reaction score
By glad you didn't buy the THOH dvd only 4 episodes 5, 6, 7, & 12, and bonus feature was Kang & Kodos montage.
That's what I was referring to.

I find it strange they had 2 Christmas compilation DVD's when the few Christmas episodes they had up to that point could have fit on one. And some of the episodes were filler.

I really think the Treehouse specials, which are usually the biggest episodes of the year, would get a bigger treatment.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad and I are going to hang up the Halloween decorations next weekend!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just bought me a box of Boo Berry. I can't wait to eat it.
You know. In an act of desperation because the cereals arrived later than last year, I bought the Boo Berry Fruit by the Foot. I was disappointed it wasn't blueberry flavored, but rather the kid's junk food staple "Berry Blue" which is, supposed to be raspberry flavored, but isn't quite.

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I used to do a Halloween party for my nieces and nephews, I used to make loads of decorations and make up games, I used to spend pretty much the month on doing all the bits and bobs like paper Mache devils and ghosts, and making games, I did a scavenger hunt one year they had clues that led to puzzle pieces and then make the puzzle which was a load of random junk and they had to find the letters in it and when the spelt out the word I give them their present. I used to really look forward to doing it, but now my sister has kinda taken over Halloween and insists on doing it at hers, so I feel redundant at Halloween now and cant say Imp looking forward to it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I never understand about Comcast/xfinity's Sounds of the Seasons Music Choice channel whenever they play Halloween music every year: they always play cover versions of THE MUNSTERS theme song, but never the original theme song itself . . . yet, they always play Vic Mizzy's original theme for THE ADDAMS FAMILY in addition to covers versions of that theme as well. There must be some kind of odd legal issue that prevents them from playing the original MUNSTERS theme.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here is a list of all of my Halloween costumes so far (in order)

1. Ernie
2. Pirate
3. Early Bird (A character I made up)
4. French fries
5. Captain Underpants
6. Elvis Presley
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Mario
9. Nerd
10. T'Kala (Fate)
11. Mr. Whiskers (Brandy and Mr. Whiskers)
12. The Annoying Orange
13. Zed Buckmaster (A character from my YouTube series)
14. Will Derness (Another YouTube character)

Here are some fun Halloween videos to watch:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As much as I like Comcast's seasonal Music Choice channel playing Halloween music, there's one thing that does make it bothersome (beside from the randomly playing the GLEE version of THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW soundtrack): there's like five different versions of "This is Halloween" from THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, and hearing each of them multiple times a day does get kind of old and tired after a while.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Homerzilla one was disappointing. It just turned into a "teh remakes are stupit" rant. I hate to say it, but even that horrid Bart's Nightmare bit had a better Godzilla parody story.

But the John K opening was epic. Nice to see his stuff from time to time. Plus, they had to get clearnace for the use of Huckleberry Hound and Cindy Bear masks. That's some effort.