The Muppets Episode 2 - Hostile Makeover

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Hostile Makeover"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I will always love that song, but what dose it have to do with this?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
dwayne I want them to show kermit humming whistling or something involving the song during an episode. Just him like thinking about living in the swamp and he has a happy memory.

drteethcool

Reaction score
^ as long as the band shining doesn't involve them getting arrested or something... Bad enough they dumbed them down a lot in this series so far.
oh definitely not I love the band they are my top 6 favorite muppets.
I would love to see them get their own stories and air time.
the last thing i would want to see would be for them to get arrested.
Also i think we could do with out the pot jokes too.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
dwayne I want them to show kermit humming whistling or something involving the song during an episode. Just him like thinking about living in the swamp and he has a happy memory.
I do get what your saying, and I agree that some of Kermit's best stuff is when he is softer and more mellow insteed of angry. Being Green and Rainbow connection are his best songs, and I think in time we wil get him back to that. It just will take time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They could do an episode where the Electric Mayhem gets arrested and/or goes on trial (for non-drug-related reasons, maybe they could be wrongfully accused or framed).

drteethcool

Reaction score
They could do an episode where the Electric Mayhem gets arrested and/or goes on trial (for non-drug-related reasons, maybe they could be wrongfully accused or framed).
They could like they did in the great Muppet caper.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I still am on an emotional high from the first two Episodes, The Muppets Are Back Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planing on watching all the good Muppets Movies and then the first two shows of this series to get pumped yet again !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if people who don't like this brand of the muppets just sit back and take it for what it is, modern muppets, then you might find that they are the same muppets as they always were with less music that is really the only difference!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What do you mean????????All the Muppet movies are good

drteethcool

Reaction score
The muppets have always been at least a little edgy.
Plus I read that they had Miss Piggy and Kermit break up in the 90's in fact didnt they put that out like a week before Jim Henson passed away. He approved that story.
And lets not forget the wilkens ads and all the other old Classic that they did.