Halloween is just around the corner

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Is any one excited for two Halloween Simpsons episodes?
Whoa... oh yeah! Big time! Buuut I have to re-watch the other THOH episodes first. I know the stuff on these are not canon but eh... there are some great, some very good, and others... meh.

Guess what?
FINALLY! I will back to trick or treating this year and that means walking down around darkness with Meri Null, my old buddy friend of mine.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know. At one point I got really excited to see Halloween decorations popping up at stores. Now I'm like, "oh great. I have no plans on that day, and October 31st is the last good day of the year." So yeah. While I can't say I'm the hugest fan of humidity and high heat, the fact that Halloween is the harbinger of colder, awful weather now just depresses the crap out of me.

That and, I have no plans on that day. Ever. And the candy goes on clearance for like 10 cents off 3 dollar bags now, so there goes that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing I care about is the Monster cereals.
I have to hoard Frankenberry every year, dude. That stuff's like what Berry Berry Kix used to taste like before they changed it into a lightly fruit-dusted version of regular Kix (which is one of the blandest, tasteless, and yuckiest cereals there is).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to hoard Frankenberry every year, dude. That stuff's like what Berry Berry Kix used to taste like before they changed it into a lightly fruit-dusted version of regular Kix (which is one of the blandest, tasteless, and yuckiest cereals there is).
The Sesame Street stuff from Post was waaaaay worse. I liked Kix as a really young kid, but after a while just found it icky. I think GM is still playing with sweetness and flavor ratios ever since they stopped using high fructose corn syrups, and are trying to get the whole grain initiative. Though I wonder exactly how whole grain corn is a thing. I really wish that the monster cereals were a bit more flavorful. They're slightly better than the past few years, but Count Chocula needs more cocoa.