In Search of "Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll

I love puppets

Reaction score
Hey,

I am very interested in purchasing a "Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll. Does anyone on here have one? It looks like this:

Thanks-
Erik

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I would love to get one of these beauties as well. Hey @jvcarroll! Where can we find one of these masterpieces?

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Hey,

I am very interested in purchasing a "Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll. Does anyone on here have one? It looks like this:

Thanks-
Erik
Could be any color version, (preferably beige) :smile:
I would love to get one of these beauties as well. Hey @jvcarroll! Where can we find one of these masterpieces?
Hi! Thanks for your interest in this print. A great deal of love and care went into it.

"Muppet Theatre" was a limited edition silkscreen titled created for Acme Archives back in early 2012 but it unfortunately sold out completely within the first few hours of release.

The only place to find an authentic print these days is Ebay and it'll probably cost quite a bit. It pops up from time to time and the beige one is the easier (and less expensive) one to find. I wish they'd reprint it, but it doesn't seem like they will. :embarrassed: