None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You guyzos are absolutely right, and that's one of things that makes our summers so infamous, is the humidity, and as I've said before, with us it's a lose-lose scenario: on the one hand, there may be days where the actual air temps are way high into the 90s and such, but the humidity will actually drop; on the other hand, there are days like Drtooth mentioned where the temps will drop, but then the humidity rises . . . so either way, you're screwed.

On top of that, we've been having quite an awful lot of precipitation lately, so that's going to contribute to the humid air.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's going to be nothing but hot and sunny all week.

I don't mind hot weather, but I don't like it when it is too hot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know what you mean.

Here it is September, you know what that means? It means it's time for fall, you know that means? It means the summer heat is supposed to be over, you know what that means? IT MEANS IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 90S TODAY, OR FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK FOR THAT MATTER! This is even worse than last year, and last year was the first time this ever happened!

GLOBAL WARMING, ANYONE?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GARGH! It's even hotter today than it was yesterday! 9-freakin'-3! It's not supposed to be this hot in September!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Day 3! This is worse than last year! This is shaping up to be the worst September ever!

And the thing of it is, the last couple of weeks og August were actually more September-like being below average, which was actually kind of nice . . . so why must the summer heat make such an untimely return now?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!****!

Now they're forecasting this warming trend is going to continue into the first half of next week too! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

September is my favorite month, and I hold the first two weeks of September in high favor . . . I! AM! ******!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just found out that it is going to be nothing but hot all next week!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm seriously about to blow my brains out. It's September, the summer heat's supposed to be long gone by now, I'm sick of the heat, we need a little cool-down goin' on here!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thank goodness the computer labs at my school are cooler than Alaska. Though spending too much time in there actually makes you appreciate the heat.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This past week, the weather was nice and cool, and...not sure how else to describe it! But now, it went back to scorching hot!

I WANT IT TO START GETTING COOL!! (But who doesn't?)