Whoa, a stunning Animal puppet on eBay!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

Schfifty

Reaction score
Sorry to inform you but, that is the master replicas Animal poser into a puppet
Well, even if it technically is a MR poser converted to an actual puppet, it's still a stunning puppet nonetheless. It's kind of hard to tell it from the MR puppet, in my opinion.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Sorry to inform you but, that is the master replicas Animal poser into a puppet
Its not a converted poser. The original poser was diseccted to get the pattern. The pattern was then used to make this puppet. Hand Dyed Antron Fleece was prepared and cut to the pattern pieces. The only part that was used in the building of the puppet from the poser was the Head Feathers and the Costume. Everything is nothing from the poser (skin, nose, teeth, tounge eyes brow and brow mech ect).

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
If I were rich, I would buy that in a heartbeat. How cool would it be to have an Animal puppet laying around. I would feel like a real muppeteer! But $4,500...yikes!

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Looks nice but the price sure 'aint cheap! I'd be thinking more in the $1800 - $2400 area. Man, I gotta start making 'Animal' puppets!

rtgentry

Reaction score
There is a button on the listing , it says "make an offer" or best offer or something to that effect. You never know!

Looks nice but the price sure 'aint cheap! I'd be thinking more in the $1800 - $2400 area. Man, I gotta start making 'Animal' puppets!

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
HA! I wish! I just don't have that cash. Somebody does.......