We Bare Bears

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
So, the melody of "Girl Be Selling Sunshine" from Panda's Date is definitely reminiscent of The Candy Man from Willy Wonka. And "Gonna Be Chillin'"'s instrumental is reminiscent of Why Can't We Be Friends? . I wonder if this will be a common thing

mr3urious

Reaction score
It was really funny seeing Panpan and Ice lose it (and I mean really lose it) after spending a some time in the wild at the behest of Grizz, who was worried that he and his brothers were too disconnected from nature after seeing a preroll ad about a survivalist show. This makes me wonder: have these bears always lived civilized lives, or were they introduced to it later?

mr3urious

Reaction score
I always love when someone is blessed with good luck but doesn't want it. Case in point: the bears and the evil jean jacket from the dumpster.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Great to have an episode focusing on Nom Nom. You think him talking would blow his cover or something, but apparently not. Then again, these people are unfazed by talking bears, so what makes us think their reaction to talking koalas are any different? :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
This show kinda reminds me of Steven Universe in the sense that we know nothing of these characters and nothing is explained as to why they are doing the things they are doing in the first few episodes. I always thought that their backstories and the reason why they decided to be a part of human society would be explained later on in the show. Sure enough, that video confirmed it.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Last week's "Shush Ninjas" episode referenced theater etiquette (or a considerable lack thereof) as the bears became overzealous vigilantes in a quest to make the movie viewing experience a more pleasant one, while paralleling the "Team Edward vs. Team Jacob" fan wars of the Twilight franchise (Panda and Christopher vs. Team Jared), Ice Bear wrecking a cell phone, and "shushing the unshushable" audience of unruly kids by giving a speech about the magic of movies which makes the kids drowsy....

mr3urious

Reaction score
Last week's "Shush Ninjas" episode referenced theater etiquette (or a considerable lack thereof) as the bears became overzealous vigilantes in a quest to make the movie viewing experience a more pleasant one, while paralleling the "Team Edward vs. Team Jacob" fan wars of the Twilight franchise (Panda and Christopher vs. Team Jared), Ice Bear wrecking a cell phone, and "shushing the unshushable" audience of unruly kids by giving a speech about the magic of movies which makes the kids drowsy....
I especially love how the kids' unruly behavior didn't get too depressingly close to home with stuff like the fat kid stripped down to his undies pretending he's a superhero or the girl declaring to everyone that she's about to do a somersault. :smile:

snichols1973

Reaction score
I especially love how the kids' unruly behavior didn't get too depressingly close to home with stuff like the fat kid stripped down to his undies pretending he's a superhero or the girl declaring to everyone that she's about to do a somersault. :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
So awesome to see Chloe back again. And so heartwarming to see the bears help her get her some human friends in their own overly helpful way. And let's not forget the cameo of a certain currently-running CN show playing on her TV! :smile: