Kermit and Miss Piggy Officially Split!

SpookyMania

Reaction score
There's a better shot in the article where she looks a little better but that shot... I think it's the size of the eyes. They're ridiculously disproportionate and it makes her looks, yeah, like a puppet. Here's hoping she has a talented performer taking over.

Muppy

Reaction score
Um ... I hope she looks better in the actual show. There's something about her that makes me uncomfortable. I liked it better when she looked like Spamela to be honest.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I agree, she looks kind of lifeless. Why's her head a whole different color from her body? Maybe I'll get used to her in the show.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I must admit with this new design of Denise is the very first time that a Muppet kind of...well...freaked me out. I mean, I survived the first appearance of Snuffy and this one STILL did it for me. But looking at another photo of her, her look is growing a me a little bit. Hopefully on the show, it will grow A LOT more. But I do have to admit, I do like the idea that they built a new puppet rather than just recycling the Spamela Hamderson one, I honestly like that idea WAY WAAAAAAY better. Heck this way we can have BOTH Densie AND Spamela in the Muppet world and I for one, am totally down for that, especially since the Muppets could use more females and they can never have too many pigs. Like I said if her look grows on me a lot more in the show, than Denise is a home run in my book. And I must admit it that hopefulness that I'll like Denise more is actually making me EVEN MORE excited for the show, which I didn't think was possible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Have to admit, if the nose were less small and the eyes were a little closer together, it would look a lot better. She kinda looks like a Bratz doll, but something tells me that's the point. Something tells me she's supposed to be a little vapid (didn't see the footage yet). If anything, it looks like she had extensive work done.

But she's not the least appealing looking love interest Kermit ever had. Don't make me invoke "Miss Mousy." Darn thing looked like a worn rag doll.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But she's not the least appealing looking love interest Kermit ever had. Don't make me invoke "Miss Mousy." Darn thing looked like a worn rag doll.
Well the puppet itself was pretty rough but I could see the potential of Kermit liking a girl who's more quiet and sweet but still talented, vs loud and brash Piggy. You could understand why Piggy would feel threatened.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Except they never explored the character much. There was some good potential for that sort of thing, but the character was barely used. Rough puppet (her 17th century peasant clothes especially) and no personality measure up to a disappointing waste. I guess they felt the love triangle angle was better with celebrity guests than prudishly dressed mice.