What was the last Henson thing you bought?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
In honor of "Staight Outta Compton" which was totally one of my favorite movies of the year. I just HAD TO HAVE THIS SHIRT!!!:insatiable::batty:

I did see it in Spencer's stores and wanted it than, but was never able to get it. I'm TOTALLY planing on seeing that film again while wearing this shirt. :super::laugh::grouchy:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Last thing I bought was a Fao Schwarz Muppet Kit. My Muppet will be here any day now!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Some of my more recent additions are: It's Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider by Jim and Cheryl Henson, a collection of quotes and anecdotes from the people who worked alongside Jim Henson, along with various quotes from Muppets and Sesame Street characters.

Just today, I managed to find a bendable Gonzo figure by Just Play toys in a thrift store, and based on the package logo, this Gonzo was released at about the time of the DTM (Disney's The Muppets) movie of 2011.

evemuppetshow

Reaction score
Well I didn't buy it technically. I got it as a gift. It's my favorite thing so far in my collection! A signed picture from Caroll Spinney addressed to me! It has his signature as well as one for Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. <3

snichols1973

Reaction score
Some of my more recent additions are: It's Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider by Jim and Cheryl Henson, a collection of quotes and anecdotes from the people who worked alongside Jim Henson, along with various quotes from Muppets and Sesame Street characters.

Just today, I managed to find a bendable Gonzo figure by Just Play toys in a thrift store, and based on the package logo, this Gonzo was released at about the time of the DTM (Disney's The Muppets) movie of 2011.

PepesFan

Reaction score
I got a large mint with tags bear from the bear in the big blue house plush. <3 cant wait till he arrives. <3

snichols1973

Reaction score

muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_plush_(Just_Play)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The Hasbro softie Grover with teddy bear plush 1985.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
The full set of 12 Muppet Minimates! 8 from Toys R Us (regular plus exclusives), and the 4 exclusives from an online comic book store! Can't wait to get them in the mail!