Sesame Street VHS tapes with original activity books

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hey guys- I have a few Sesame Street VHS tapes that I'm looking to sell if anyone's interested. These all have original footage filmed for the video tape, along with tons of classic Sesame Street sketches and songs interspersed into them. I thought some fans might particularly like these because they still have the activity books included with them for all but one.
I have available: Getting Ready to Read, Learning About Numbers and Play-Along Games and Songs (all have the original activity books included) and Learning to Add and Subtract (no activity book for this one, but it does include a neat advertisement for Sesame Street Magazine!)
If anyone's interested, just reply here or PM me. I will entertain the best offer (and first come, first served, of course), and though I don't have a set price in mind, I would like enough to make it worth my while to mail them. I am also open to possible trades as well.
Thanks.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, since I never heard from anyone, I assume no one was interested. Just for anyone who comes across this post in the future, they're gone now- sorry. Donated them to the church library.:smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Too bad I noticed this too late. Otherwise, I would have asked you to scan pictures from the Getting Ready to Read activity book.

I'm sorry that nobody showed interest in buying the tapes from you, but it sure was a nice thing you wound up doing. :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, thanks for saying so. Yeah- sorry I couldn't get scans done- if I'd had the time, I wouldn't have minded, but I had a lot of things going on then (moving mainly) and I just had to get rid of some stuff.