Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is something wrong with MCR's station? Just used my bookmark to access the RadioTerra version and I'm getting nothing, even after the usual few seconds I have to wait for the station to load and start playing. Hope this helps.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is something wrong with MCR's station? Just used my bookmark to access the RadioTerra version and I'm getting nothing, even after the usual few seconds I have to wait for the station to load and start playing. Hope this helps.
RadioTerra is just a relay of our Live365 stream in an arrangement they have with Live365. So we have no control over RadioTerra at all. The RadioTerra issue could be temporary or permanent. I'm looking into this to see if we can find out anything. In the meantime, our free browser-based Live365 stream is functioning properly if you want to listen there.

As we've mentioned before, the most reliable way to listen is as a VIP preferred member and listen via Liv365's VIP Apps for phone, tablet and computer. This gives higher sound quality, guaranteed access 24/7 and an ad-free experience throughout.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
RadioTerra is just a relay of our Live365 stream in an arrangement they have with Live365. So we have no control over RadioTerra at all. The RadioTerra issue could be temporary or permanent. I'm looking into this to see if we can find out anything. In the meantime, our free browser-based Live365 stream is functioning properly if you want to listen there.

As we've mentioned before, the most reliable way to listen is as a VIP preferred member and listen via Liv365's VIP Apps for phone, tablet and computer. This gives higher sound quality, guaranteed access 24/7 and an ad-free experience throughout.
I just noticed that too. Terra Radio is not working for me. Instead, I get redirected to Terra's homepage.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... What link(s) do I have to follow to adjust the Live365 player's volume level? It's just too high and I can barely hear my screenreader at the same time as I listen/work. Thanks for the help.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does Muppet Central Radio have any songs from The Short Circus from the original version of The Electric Company?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... What link(s) do I have to follow to adjust the Live365 player's volume level? It's just too high and I can barely hear my screenreader at the same time as I listen/work. Thanks for the help.
Ed, did you ever figure this out? On the Live365 page, in the top left-hand corner under the Live365 logo there's a volume slider to adjust the levels. It's just slightly to the right of the stop button.

Status
Not open for further replies.