Confessing Crushes...

Harleena

Reaction score
Goodness help me but when it comes to fictional cartoon crushes, my number one would probably have to be Harley Quinn...

I honestly have a ton of action figures, comics and t shirts devoted to my fanboy crush. I'll have to make a video showing off my collection sometime, it's almost getting on par with my Muppet collection and for those of you that remember my huge Muppet collection, THAT'S saying something.
I love Harley Quinn!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I love Harley Quinn!
I have TOO much of a crush on her, all my co workers are very aware, :smile:.

I'm actually watching Batman: Assault on Arkham as I type this which features the fame Suicide Squad and it's fantastic. I'm even considering her as my next tattoo,:wink::big_grin:. This blu Ray also features a special feature on Harley Quinn, which makes me even more happy I bought this movie. I do love me some Harley Quinn, :flirt:.

Last edited:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Too many things happened XD

Well..I guess I should join :wink:

Cartoon: (don't even start..)
Ling from Mulan (XD)
Hans from frozen
Carl from phineas and ferb
Flynn from tangled (he is so hot..I can't even!)
Bill from Alice in wonderland (....)
Slightly from Peter Pan

Puppets:
Scooter (kinda)
Beaker (so much..like gaaaaa)

Musicals:
CB from starlight express (he is so cute.. ^^ although he is a train)

And..I dunno..I like Colin in human form and robin in human form from DHMIS

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I totally have a crush on Pocahontas from Disney.:big_grin: Also, when I was very little I totally had a crush on Gobo. :smirk:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching The Graham Norton show earlier and I think I have a crush on Amy Schumer, :eek:. For a guy who's had a 7-month-long crush on a cartoon frog, it goes to prove that I have an interesting taste in women.

Why do I even find THIS attractive?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was watching The Graham Norton show earlier and I think I have a crush on Amy Schumer, :eek:. For a guy who's had a 7-month-long crush on a cartoon frog, it goes to prove that I have an interesting taste in women.
Hey, lately I've been feeling a crush on Amy Schumer, myself, so you're not alone there. :wink: