Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I know a lot of you out there aren't too crazy for the show's 33rd Season, but here's a fun ad promoting it, starring :frown: and :stick_out_tongue:! (Also I wasn't sure which would be the best thread for sharing something like this, considering that it isn't from the classic era.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know a lot of you out there aren't too crazy for the show's 33rd Season, but here's a fun ad promoting it, starring :frown: and :stick_out_tongue:! (Also I wasn't sure which would be the best thread for sharing something like this, considering that it isn't from the classic era.)
Thank you for sharing this I have memories of this season basically I was becoming a muppet freak.

wiley207

Reaction score
The Sesame Street News segment with Kermit and the Five Little Pigs is back on YouTube! However, it's got the copyright-bypassing video-stabilization effect (the copy of Episode 0812 it was taken from already had it), but it's still good to see it again, with Jerry Nelson trying to hide the fact he's performing two pigs by giving one of them a girlish voice, and the large blue Herry Monster-esque wolf (Jerry again) screwing things up!

Frodis

Reaction score
According to the Wiki, recently information posted from episode 1201 shows that it has one of my holy grail clips on it. The kids getting fruit from the fruit vendor, and just like I remembered them showing it, in two languages. Hopefully that clip shows up on Youtube sometime soon.