How's the weather where you are?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Atlanta is rainy off and on, and we can expect more of that for the rest of the week. That's a good thing, because it cools things down and washes the pollen out of the air. It's been in the mid-80s and the pollen count has been unreal lately.

mr3urious

Reaction score
We're getting some surprisingly chilly weather here recently, with temps in the 70s on average. Betcha feel pretty jealous, D'Snowth. :big_grin:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Rainbows everywhere since before lunch yesterday!

Ha ha. Seriously, it's been stinkin' HOT for weeks. Every day it's gotten into the mid-nineties.They say that there'll be some rain to cool things down a little, back to the upper eighties. Mmm, hot and humid, just what I need.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I'll give you a hint about what the weather is like here,,,,,,
I'm waiting for Noah's ark to float by!

~Aeb:wink:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I am in Punta Gorda Florida so I am in south Florida near the everglades, we are in our rainy season but when it is sunny it is in the mid to high 90's and feels like it is 100 degrees but what saves us here in Punta Gorda is we are near water, The Peace River/Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf Of Mexico so we get Gulf Breezes that cool it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
very cloudy, hot and Humid in the High 90's but no rain because in southwest Florida we are getting in to our dry season. the nights are getting cooler very nice Gulf breezes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Really, really rainy because we're getting the outer bands of Hurricane Joaquin. There's even flash flooding warnings around where I live, even the first shelter I volunteered at got flooded out and they're moving the animals to safety. Right now, there's no flooding in my neighborhood, but we'll be watching.