Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I made an "unlisted" video for this clip for others to see...not sure if I'll make it public, but it's too funny of a clip to not have seen:

Long ago I saw a fan fic where Oscar got kicked out of his trash can for the same reason he fails an inspection here.

cjd874

Reaction score
I made an "unlisted" video for this clip for others to see...not sure if I'll make it public, but it's too funny of a clip to not have seen:

Awesome clip, and another hilarious Grouchy performance by Caroll Spinney and Jerry Nelson (Susan's great as always). Can you try to touch up/repair the video quality on this one? I understand if that's not possible, but I'd just like to ask if you could do that. Thanks!

hooperfan

Reaction score
Awesome clip, and another hilarious Grouchy performance by Caroll Spinney and Jerry Nelson (Susan's great as always). Can you try to touch up/repair the video quality on this one? I understand if that's not possible, but I'd just like to ask if you could do that. Thanks!
I wish I could...that's part of the reason why I have it as an "unlisted" clip, because if I make it public, everybody's probably gonna complain about the picture quality..sorry :grouchy:

cjd874

Reaction score
I wish I could...that's part of the reason why I have it as an "unlisted" clip, because if I make it public, everybody's probably gonna complain about the picture quality..sorry :grouchy:
Understood. Thanks again, and keep on uploading these great classic SS clips! I especially like this new one. You don't always see characters like Gladys, Snuffy, and the Amazing Mumford featured in the same episode.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Nice reference to Roger Miller's "King of the Road". That's the thing about street scenes before YouTube came along. If you missed them back then, you'd probably never see them again. They wouldn't get rotated like Muppet inserts, cartoons, songs, etc. Which makes them all the more special seeing them now.
Can't thank you enough for all you post.

cjd874

Reaction score
Found some great clips WITH inserts! Courtesy of MonsterpieceTheatre on YouTube. Here's episode 1299 featuring Bob, Olivia, Maria, Oscar, Grover, Biff, and Prairie Dawn; and Episode 1447 featuring Big Bird, Luis, Mr. Hooper, and everyone's favorite SS character...Cowboy X! (I actually didn't know he existed as a Muppet until a few weeks ago... :stick_out_tongue:) NOTE: BOTH episodes feature Guy Smiley, too! What's not to love?