Video: Jungle Boogie with the Electric Mayhem

WalterLinz

Reaction score
That was terrific. I thought this would be an original song not knowing it's a Kool and the Gang song (love that band!). Nice to see the Electric Mayhem back. Sam was absolutely hilarious, him reciting the lyrics at the beginning reminded me of him in some skits on TMS.

Great now I can't get this song out of my head. Jungle boogie, jungle boogie...:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone please send me the MUP3 for this? Thanks. And yeah, you gotta be careful at that tiki bar Sam, someone's liable to slip a Mickey into your drink... Which is fine since you work for the mouse anyway. :embarrassed:

ploobis

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem band really knows how to Get Down!!! :halo: :sing: :big_grin: :flirt: :cool:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
A very funny and enjoyable video love seeing the electric mayhem even though it was Sam that did shine through in the video which is what made it funny. Also new music content from the band is great so Disney please do a Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem full album on vinyl/CD what ever it would be amazing.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Omg when I saw the video, I bursted out laughing cause of Sam in different tropical and hippie-like outfits that he would never wear! The rest of the Electric Mayhem were amazing on the song! I'm getting used to the song, it's really really great!!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Seeing Sam dressing up like Elton John among other interesting outfits made my day. Always great seeing the EM pump out some jams. I'm wondering if this may be inserted into an episode of the new series? Could fit right in. Not often you see Muppets getting drunk.

theSHE124

Reaction score
LOL--Silly! :zany: Nice promo going back to the roots of TMS's target age, & I don't think I've ever seen Dr. Teeth wiggle his nose before...original! :big_grin:

Love that there was a story for the music video. To quote from CharlietheOwl's fanfic, A Nest Divided:

As Rowlf expressed his dislike for hand dryers as he walked out of the bathroom, his eyes met with the bird he had passed before. This was no strange bird, but Sam the Eagle, hunched over what appeared to be some sort of margarita, with a look of dismay and disgust over his face. The sight took Rowlf aback, as he had never seen Sam drink before. But he had also never seen Thog in a suit or Animal using a fork before, so tonight was proving to be a night full of firsts.
And I think Sam's moment is also a first. Glad u got to see it, Charlie! I too could use a happy dance break from the frustration I'm having lately. :smile: