DEAR GLOB! What hath we Wrought?!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sometimes, Wikias are the dumbest.

Except Muppet Wiki. That thing is great. And Wookipedia. And the Homestar Runner one.
I highly recommend the Transformers Wiki. They manage to give it a humorous edge over most of them.

But seriously, anyone else get a "The Cleveland Show" vibe from that Pop Tarts Wiki? If there's a Hot Pockets one, that would be horrifying...and defictionalization on the part of aforementioned Cleveland Show reference (sigh... if I must explain it, there's an episode where Cleveland was the main editor for a Wikipedia all about a parody product version of Hot Pockets and a fat 10 year old boy keeps trolling him on it).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're talking about a country that still hunts whales for their meat. Personally I'm waiting for them to make Chef Hatchet's Happy Time Yum-Yum Fish Tail Candy.

BTW: Was I the only one who thought this was an Adventure Time thread based on the title? :skeptical:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked Filmforce for the rotational headlines, and this one, oy...

Three Stooges 2 (huh? the one released recently warranted a sequel?) scripter will be penning a movie for PEZ. Yes, you heard that correctly. And this is why we have to nuke Hollywood, the city that is. :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I already mentioned my rant against PEZ being a movie. Short story, the Lego Movie can't be duplicated, but hey let's try anyway and fail at it.

But I have to say, The Three Stooges impersonators deserve another chance at a film, one free from the hands of those awful Farrely Brothers. Dumb and Dumber To is proof these dinks should be barred from directing anything ever. Not even traffic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's actually a foot fetish wiki. I am not kidding. I have a feeling Richard Dawson (from deviantART, not England) is probably a frequent contributor to it.