Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I have a question. If the video with captain kirk and the Electric Mayhem was part of youtube L.A., according to muppet wiki, why isnt it published and shown on youtube yet? Everyone is dying to see it

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I read the Variety article about these videos again and it says the YouTube Space videos would go live from April to June, and there will also be original content for The Muppets' YouTube channel for the rest of the year. I think I remember reading that the "Captain Kirk" video will be uploaded sometime this summer, but I don't know for sure.:stick_out_tongue:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I read the Variety article about these videos again and it says the YouTube Space videos would go live from April to June, and there will also be original content for The Muppets' YouTube channel for the rest of the year. I think I remember reading that the "Captain Kirk" video will be uploaded sometime this summer, but I don't know for sure.:stick_out_tongue:
Well April was a long time ago and Junebwas last month.....I hope they didn't forget

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think we're missing the big picture.

What happened to that video of the Fraggles and the shaved-head NASA guy for the Nerdist channel?!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So here's the CrashCourse vid:

I can't watch it yet due to bad internet, but it's probably well done.