Slackbot draws stuff

WalterLinz

Reaction score

Duuuuuudle Duuuuuump - When I'm bored I draw. This is several sessions of boredom. You can probably tell where one ended and the next one picked up.

I may do a full-on cartoon of Gonzo and Chica. They make a cute couple, don't they?
Oh my, how creative!:smile: I sometimes wish I can draw like this!!:smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's been a while, hasn't it? Too freakin' long. So here's three fraggles takin' leeks:

There's an odd story behind this. I found some videos on Youtube of Janken, Sage, and Poncle...well, not really videos, just still pictures with variations of the song Ievan Polkka in the background. It's a meme, and no, I don't understand it either. But since that song is also known as the leek-twirling song, I doodled the above out.

Say, have you ever wanted me to draw something for you? Would you like to help someone out in her time of need? If so, you are in luck! A friend of mine is in dire need of funds to pay for upcoming medical expenses. I don't have a ton of money to donate, but I have brushes, paper, and Photoshop. If you'd like to consider buying some art for a good cause, please clicky here for more information.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
What a fun picture! Just hope the Fraggles don't get confused by the Silly Creature slang, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, looks like the Feast of St. Crispen has come early to the Rock this year.

Yeah, I don't understand memes either, must be an interwebs thingy-thing. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Fraggles won't understand the specific meme, but they get music and dancing and they get vegetables, so they just assume this is a way to combine all three and don't worry about it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Worry about it... Who me? Fahgett abott it.

In my case I'm glad to still have flowing water, but I've got a stick ready to summon and join the Pipebangers if necessary.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Maybe the point of the videos was that Fraggles really like Finnish folk songs with veggies. Especially the veggies. That's what I'm going with.

So great to see these cuties again! :big_grin: :flirt:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I did 'nother! This was commissioned MC member TwoHeadedLlama. The request was to show Zoot asleep on a park bench, with Traveling Matt tickling him awake with a feather. Things like this are one reason I love this project--I would never have come up with an idea like this, and it was so much fun to draw!

I'm still taking commissions to help my friend Geena with her surgery bills. The funding push lasts for 12 more days, so that's how long I'll be doing 'em. If you're interested, you'll find more info over here.

Slackbot

Reaction score
'Nother commission! This is for a Tough Pig who goes by the handle of Abigail (Cadabbigail). She wanted me to draw Wembley dancing in his bug costume from the Fraggle Rock episode Space Frog Follies. While that's a fun episode, I would never have thought of drawing Wem cosplaying as a fly.

I had a stupid amount of fun drawing this goofy pic. Thanks so much to Abigail (Cadabbigail) for commissioning me and helping me help my friend Geena peet her surgery copay. And, hey, for the next six days I'm taking more commissions to help her, so if you suddenly decide you need a piece of my art to complete your life, hit me up!