The Gravity Falls Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not only that, but the portal that Stan was working on at the end of the episode sucked up his notepad and mug and transported them to...

The episode of Rick and Morty with the society of Ricks!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Well, I called it. The latest episode further explored Pacifica's abusive home life, along with the Northwest clan's atrocities committed throughout history. It was also really sweet seeing her interact with Dipper, whose romance with him was foreshadowed a little in the past.

I loved the evening gowns Mabel made for her and her friends, too. She's going to grow up to be an excellent fashion designer. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally saw the Rainbow Barfing Gnome plush toy in stores. Didn't buy it, though. But at least GF merchandise is finally hitting stores.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to say I'm glad to be caught up watching episodes of this show.

Stanford Pines being voiced by Stephen Ouimette who previously voiced Beetlejuice in his animated series is a delightful surprise, as well as his portrayal throughout the series.
Toot-Toot McBumbersnazzle makes me laugh. "Toot Toot is his name!"
The episode with the various clans of Liliputians at the GF mini-golf course was one I liked, as well as Pacifica undoing the Northwest Family's injustice to the ghost lumberjack.
Ghost Lumberjack: "Now I have lumber justice." Good, can we call Lumber Liquidators already?

Which brings me to... Did anyone watch the episode aired last Monday? It'll air again tonight, where we finally learn the identity of the journals' author.
Mabel: "Is this the part where one of us faints in surprise?"
Soos: "Oooh, let me, I've got this one covered." *Faints.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Stanford Pines being voiced by Stephen Ouimette who previously voiced Beetlejuice in his animated series is a delightful surprise, as well as his portrayal throughout the series.
No. It's the creator of the series, Alex Hirshe that plays Stan.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hey now I can get into this thread!

I still can't figure out which is my favourite episode, even after the last one which literally had my heart racing so much (did not help that it was aired the same night as the first of the StevenBomb week, which was also a tear-jerker). 'Society of the Blind Eye' is the one I have re-watched the most though. "Dysentery's gonna get you, dawg!"

Also, anyone notice that this is the third time a character became their symbol from Bill Cipher's wheel? First it was Soos when he dressed as the Question Baby (I think that was Boss Mabel) second was Dipper when he was turned into wood by the Lumberjack ghost (his symbol is a Pinetree, like the one on his cap) and now Mabel became the rainbow shooting star.

Also also Pacifica is the llama to those who blinked and missed it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Supposedly new episodes are going to start. In the meantime, a new web-exclusive series of Puppet Grunkle Stan interviewing XD stars.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the news. If I can catch 'em I will, if not, then I'll just catch the ad nauseum repeats.