Are you all there? After MMW

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This is a story about the the gang returning back home from Russia. Piggy begins to have nightmares and Kermit's to the rescue.
~~~~
Chapter one

"Kermit, are you okay?" Fozzie asked. Kermit, who had just recieved a wake up call, turned to the bear. "I can't answer that," Kermit replied and walked away.

Kermit placed a hand over his heart and sighed. "Piggy isn't...fine," he said. Piggy rubbed his shoulder. "Can you get me to sleep later?" Piggy asked. He nodded and squeezed her waist. "I'm just making sure you're okay," he said, "You are my woman and always will be."

She lied her head on his shoulder and broke into tears. "I will never let you go," he began whispering, "I will get you to sleep every night for the rest of my life..." he pulled her into a hug, "I love you." He kissed her neck until the trembling of her body stopped.

He got down on one knee and got out a huge diamond ring with a crown over it. "Marry me, Piggy," he said.....

Okay, I have a brand new OC on development and I will continue the other fics. I will let you know how long the stories will be. MG9 is out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit's ring had slid on Piggy's finger, but that was twenty-five minutes ago; Now, he was driving back from the store for items that Piggy had desparately needed. He picked up his phone from the passenger's seat and dialed her number.

Ug, I hate voicemail, he thought silently. "Hi-ho, I'm on my way back and I got your things. Love you, bye."
~~
Sarah was building posters for their next movie. "Hmm," she said and turned to Leah and Jazzy, "What is up with the frog?" Leah handed her a photo of him with Piggy. "Oh!" Sarah exclaimed.

3Hrs

Piggy rubbed her shoulder as she stormed into Kermit's office. "Hi, sweety, how are you?" she asked and began kissing his shoulder. "Better now that you're here," he replied. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Moi loves the way vou romance me, frog," she said.

He slid his thin yet suprizing arms around her sides and pulled her closer. "You know how much I love you."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"NO, LET ME GO!" Piggy screamed in her sleep. "Piggy, wake up," Kermit shook her, "Listen, it's me, you're home with me."

Tears shed down her face as he pulled her up for a strong hug. "It was terrible," she whispered, "Why me?" He rubbed her back and kissed her.

"Piggy?"

"Yes."

"Want some pie?"

"Yeah, I gotta tell you something."

"What?"

He took her to the kitchen and sat her down. Then, he sat two plates of pie beside each other. "Is chocolate, okay?"

"Sure," she said with fear. He sat by her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"My mom texted me this morning--"

"She started texting?" he interupted and laughed. "Yes," she said, "Well, I found out that I have an older brother, who happens to be in jail."

"Honey, this is not the real reason." Kermit said. She sighed and took the last bite of her pie.

"Why did you save me?" she asked, "I got you and that toad confused and we got into an arguement, which led me to thinking..."

Kermit cupped her face into his hand. "What?"

"You never needed me for anything," she said and looked down, "My mom never wanted me, my dad's dead, and you know what else happened."

"Piggy," he began, "I love you and if you think that you're no longer needed, you need to tell me. I will do everything to make you feel needed." She nodded and began rubbing her arm.

Unlike Piggy, he's the leader, Piggy's Tom Cruise, and the only one who understands her.

"I'm going to the couch-bed thing," she said and left. He watched his amazing pig as she left. Don't let her go, he thought, Don't be a fool again.
~~~
Mimi and Sarah walked up to Rowlf."Can you hunt someone down for us?" Mimi asked. "Kermit." Sarah said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit laid Piggy on the bed as they were kissing. His hand traveled to her upper leg as he deepened the kiss. "Do you remember when I said that I love you for the first time?" he asked. "Of course." Piggy replied.

"Well..." he began to squeeze her leg as they kissed once more, "I...still do."

"Kermit?" Sarah asked. "Leah needs to have a word with you and Piggy."

Kermit got off of his bed and helped his lady pig up. "Love you."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"Kermit, show some love for the pig!" Sarah exclaimed. Leah flashed the cameras in different angles. With his plaid shirt half unbuttoned, Kermit placed his hands around her waist, and Piggy placed her hand on his green chest. "I love it, I love it!" Mimi yelled.

"Your touch is so...extreme, you know..." Kermit nuzzeled into her neck. "I mean, sure you're...." He began to place soft kisses on her shoulder. "Piggy Lee, you. Are. Amazing."

Piggy looked up at him and lied her head on his chest, removing her hand. "Kermie, why aren't you mad at me?"

Kermit pulled her closer tightly and squeezed her waist. "Well, I know that had tried to do everyth-I realized that I can't lose you. I lost you once and I can't do that again."

"Okay, we are done," Mimi said. "Great job!"

Hrs

"Troops, I have something to tell you," Kermit said. "I asked her to marry me and she said yes!"

The Muppets cheered on as Piggy rubbed his shoulder. Kermit dipped her down and kissed her gently.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

"Uncle Kermit?" Robin asked, pulling his arm. Robin. His own five year old nephew. "What are we going to do this weekend?"

"You know that huge mass of land down the road?" Kermit asked. "We're going to have food, drinks, pools, fireworks, and partying."

"Oh, it's for big people, huh?" The younger frog asked. Kermit shook his head.

"You're going."
~~
It was midnight when Piggy sat on the swing in the patio...all alone.
That same dream was begining to kill her, not really, but it was controlling her.

"Piggy?" A male voice asked. "Does Kermit know about you being out here all alone?" Walter.

"No," Piggy replied and sighed. "I just can't even look at him anymore. Ever since we got back, he's been--It's like something had stabbed him in the heart. It's hurting him."

"He's worried ab--"

He was interupted by squeaks of the door opening and closing. "Hey, Kermit."

"I got it from here." Kermit said, sending him away. "Thank you and I will talk to you about it later."

Kermit waited until the door was shut and Walter was inside. "Darlin', you know you're not to be out here by yourself. Now, tell me what's going on."

"I found something on the bus this morning." Piggy said and gave him a coin.

"Constantine," he whispered to himself. "Get inside and have Scooter wake everyone up."
~~
"Boss, what's going on now?" Leah asked and sat by Zoot. Ami, Jazzy, Sarah, Mimi, Janice, and the other girls sat in a corner.

"It appears that someone had broken into the bus," Kermit said. "Constantine. He had the coin and now it's here."

"Can I talk to you in private, Kermit?" Walter asked. Kermit nodded and walked out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

"Piggy's worried about you," Walter began. "I'm with her. You look very upset and worried all the time. Kermit, we love you and you know that, but-"

"I know," Kermit said. "Look, I'm fine. Okay, I lied..." He began to slightly bawl. "I'm not okay. I...am so, so scared. Piggy has nightmares about it every night and mine are about losing her to the one that doesn't love her, and she would be dead." The tears bursted as his back trembled heavily.

Walter pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "I know you love her. I knew that when we were in Paris last month, but she's strong and independent. You know that. Listen, you're one of my best friends and I refuse to let you go through that pain again like you did in the last two times. If she does go away forever..." He held back tears. "We can and will get through it. Someone told me that 'If we tried together and we failed, it's not failing at all.' You did."'
~~
Ami, Janice, Piggy, Jazzy, Leah, Mimi, and Sarah saw Kermit with Walter.

"Walter's cute." Sarah said. Piggy turned to Sarah. "Go talk to him." Piggy told her. Leah laughed at the coment. "He should talk to you." Leah said.

Hrs

Kermit and Piggy sat in the tree house while everyone else was on the ground laughing. "Kermie?" Piggy asked. He turned to her and smiled. "Yea." Kermit replied.

She lied him down on the wooden floor, covered with a thick blanket that could be used a pillow, and lied her head on his chest, waiting for the fireworks to begin. The had turkey dogs, non-alcoholic beverages, chips, and more. "After the wedding, what are we going to do?"

"Be with you," Kermit replied. "Maybe, we could cuddle up and you know." He rubbed her cheek and kissed her tenderly. "What would I do without you?" She asked.

Kermit leaned in and as the fireworks exploded up in the sky, they shared a passionate yet hungry kiss. He realised her. "Look," he said, pointing up to the sky.

The fireworks spelled something in the sky.

We're beautiful like fireworks in the sky.

"What is this?" Piggy asked. Kermit turned to her and lied her down.

"You."
~
Meanwhile on the ground...

"Meep mo." Beaker said and kissed Ami's head. They turned and saw Leah and Zoot cuddling up together, holding hands, and kissing every once in a while.

Everyone's happy...for now. What will happen next? Will Walter and Sarah fall for each other? Find out soon!