The "Muppets on Robot Chicken" Thread

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed at how Robot Chicken treated the Electric Mayhem and how they made that segment of Behind the Music. It was awful. I thought it was offensive of the producers behind Behind the Music to tell how they treated the Electric Mayhem band.
The Electric Mayhem deserve to be well-respected and treated of how THEY tell about THEIR life. Robot Chicken and Adult Swim should've never done this to them.
:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: (and Lips) deserve the respect they deserve.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed at how Robot Chicken treated the Electric Mayhem and how they made that segment of Behind the Music. It was awful. I thought it was offensive of the producers behind Behind the Music to tell how they treated the Electric Mayhem band.
The Electric Mayhem deserve to be well-respected and treated of how THEY tell about THEIR life. Robot Chicken and Adult Swim should've never done this to them.
:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: (and Lips) deserve the respect they deserve.
Lighten up bud, it was a parody, :big_grin::sing::cool::flirt::halo:. I thought it was one of their best.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Think of it this way. They weren't making fun of the Electric Mayhem, they were making fun of the kind of emotionally manipulative documentary programs and their long line of sad sack cliches. If you've seen this Robot Chicken skit, congratulations. You've seen every "Behind the Music" there ever was.

Though I'll admit this. Family Guy did the same joke, and I kinda like what they did to Animal in that one better than putting him to sleep. Making him randomly find religion (another tried and true staple in rock star falls from grace).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched the Season 8 premiere of Robot Chicken on YouTube. I thought the Dinosaur Train sketch was actually pretty funny. Even though I've seen very little of Dinosaur Train, their parody was hilarious. Other sketches I liked were the turtle robbing the bank (that had me rolling) and Mr. Magoo killing people. I thought the Holy Os sketch was blasphemous, personally. I don't like when they make fun of Jesus but besides that the episode was REALLY good especially the Dinosaur Train part.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I watched the Season 8 premiere of Robot Chicken on YouTube. I thought the Dinosaur Train sketch was actually pretty funny. Even though I've seen very little of Dinosaur Train, their parody was hilarious. Other sketches I liked were the turtle robbing the bank (that had me rolling) and Mr. Magoo killing people. I thought the Holy Os sketch was blasphemous, personally. I don't like when they make fun of Jesus but besides that the episode was REALLY good especially the Dinosaur Train part.
I loved the Dinosaur Train sketch!

It was wicked funny!