Keep me at home tonight. KermitxPiggy oneshot

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This will include some kissy-gushy stuff.

This oneshot is about the little talk Kermit and Piggy have after the gang had gone for the night. Does he really wanna talk? Or, does he want to do something else?

The boarding house was empty for the whole night, and Kermit and Miss Piggy was in need of a long talk.

Kermit had taken their breakup hard,but why is he still mopping? He's with Denise now. "Piggy, why did you run away when we had that fight? Why?"

"Why do you care?" Piggy asked. "You really did hurt me."

He scooted closer to her. "I didn't mean it-"

"If you didn't mean then why did you run to...Denise?" She asked and turned away.

He began wiping the tears. "I-I was in pain and I needed help. When I found out you left..." He held her hand. "I broke away."

"You don't love me," Piggy said. "Nobody does." "Maybe, I'll be able to help." He said, trying to seduce her.

He leaned in and began kissing her. His kiss deepened as he began to pin her down on his bed. "I can't do this, frog." Piggy said. "Let me make it up to you." He said and began to kiss her neck.

His kissing became more hungry like as Piggy closed her eyes.

"Piggy..." He pulled down her P.J shorts. "I love you..." He kissed her jaw. "Gosh, Denise would never let me do this..." And again.

His lips traveled to hers and he began the french kissing deal. He let his hand travel down to her leg as his other hand somewhere else. Before they knew it, he was pressing on against her; He knew what he wanted and he became determined to get it. "You're feeling better about this?" He asked. "Relax and..." he nipped her neck..."Let me do this."

Piggy flipped him over and began kissing his neck. Bending over to him, she began to feel more squeezes from her waist, legs, and even everywhere else in between. She gasped and whimpered into his neck, giving him the chance to become dominant again.

With that chance being given, he lied her head on the farther side of the bed, where she could see their floor. Every move he made wanted more. He began to hear cries, whimps, gasp, and minor shierking from Piggy as he pressed on even faster. She had also began to call his name in need, which the frog wanted to hear.

"Are you okay?" Kermit asked and wipped tears from her eyes. "Yes," she replied. "It's okay. Keep on doing this. Please."

He did as he told, making her hold onto the edges of the pillows under her head.

They continued to say sweet nothings into each other's ears, kissing, and carelessly anything they desired...until, Kermit plopped off and lied to his side of the bed.

"Oh, Kermie, that was amazing!" She exclaimed.

Hr

The next day, Kermit woke up beside her and...Oh. No. Denise was standing in front of the bed.

"What's going on here?" Denise asked...

If he didn't need her, what's the point of him making love to her? Hmm, he loves her and she loves him.

The end! I hope you like this oneshot. Oh, if you want to see a story based on this, let me know. Thanks and reviews are welcome!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I'm going to jump in with both flippers here and say that this doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. He's dating one girl and trying to seduce another girl by saying, "Relax and...let me do this?"

Um...eww. Sorry--just...yuck.

What a charming lover he must be if his impression of making love with someone is...this.

Goodness knows that I am not against ush-gush, but this is more rutting than being intimate. I would much rather see clever character development and emotional motivation than just physical interaction that is more like a play-by-play of a sporting event. True intimacy involves the characters' hearts and minds and feelings, not just their bodies.

I don't mean to sound curmudgeonly, but I am being honest about my opinion.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hey, I'm with you. Oneshots aren't my thing, but I just wanted to expriment on them. I think it'll be best if I stick with stories and novels for a while.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I think you should stick with stories about characters that are a little closer to your age and experience. It is hard to write knowledgeably and believably about things that fall outside of our experiences. I'm glad you didn't take offense at what I said, and I look forward to seeing what else you can do.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I think you just gave me an idea. Thanks for the tip! I can see what I can do. After all, I will be continue with my novel and stories.