What would your Muppet plush line be?

Who do you think deserves a plush the most?

• Total voters

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm actually proud to say I own that Janice plush.

Disney store does make some awesome plush toys, I love the Rowlf one and just had to have it.

I actually think Lips would make a really cool plush toy especially if it's good high quality like Disney store usually does, can you imagine all that hair in plush form? But needless to say I'm not holding my breath. Clifford would also make a neat one, but at this point Lips has a better chance.

At this point I would settle for the Disney store releasing plush toys of the Electric Mayhem. Or least just Janice (since they already did Animal of course), I would be all over that, :flirt::flirt::flirt:.

Although I do have to say, on this poll I gave a vote to Sam. Mainly because he had a pretty good role in MMW.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I would like a beanie set of the Electric Mayhem with Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Animal, & Lips, I would like full size set but, my budget and space wouldn't allow that. Also I would like a Disney Park exclusive: Bean Bunny with Waldo. For full size plush Scooter, Sam the Eagle, Uncle Deadly, Robin, Bunsen, Beaker, & maybe Bobo.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I have Animal (5 in total), Dr.Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, Kermit (2), Miss Piggy, Fozzie (puppet), and Gonzo.

I would love to have another Electric Mayhem plush set with Lips.