You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Harleena

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're totally cool with naming your kids after Henson characters. Just imagine:
You: "Bye, Mokey! Bye, Dr. Teeth! Have a nice day at school!"
Mokey (the kid, not the Fraggle): "…I hate you."

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That'd be funny if I had a brother named Bip Bippadotta, and all he did all day is force me to sing "That's OPPOSITE!!!!" with him!!!!

Luke kun

Reaction score
-You search for "Crack Master" daily.
And went stir-crazy when it was found.
- Your parents' friends are impressed that you like the Rolling Stones, Journey, and the Steve Miller Band
I like Journey and Aldo Nova, but my brother listens to "Fly Like an Eagle" by the SMB EVERY SINGLE DAY. It gets to the point where if I hear it somewhere else, I groan. He also likes the Rolling Stones.

YMBAOMF if...
when you hear the word "beatnik", you cannot stop thinking about that one pseudo-Sally Cruikshank SS animation from the late '90s. And laughing your head off.

cjd874

Reaction score
The @hooperfan edition (based on classic Sesame clips)! YMBAOMF if...
  • you've written a letter to the President asking if he can drive down your street every day to keep the street clean.
  • you have to trade your shoes to a neighbor in exchange for a bolt to fix a wagon.
  • you say you're not good at singing and then proceed to sing like Pavarotti!
  • you try to learn Spanish, but every time you say "Yo quiero un vaso grande de agua fria," four kids bring you a large glass of cold water.
  • you enjoy eating peanut butter, pickles, ketchup and sauerkraut with your brother. Bonus points if you fight him for it and call him "cabbage head" or "toad breath." Even more bonus points if you've got the stomach for that combination of food!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if the Muppet fan community is the only social life you have after all your friends start Uni without you.....

.....and you're perfectly okay with this...

Luke kun

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if your depiction of Rumia from Touhou is a Muppet fan.
YMBAOMF if you come across an arcade game developer from the golden age called "Moppet Video" and your first thought is "IT'S THE MOPPET SHOW! YAAAAAAY!"

Katzi428

Reaction score
(geez...this thread is long)
YMBAOMF if you hear the song "America The Beautiful " & remember Fozzie saying : "Patriotism swells in the heart of the American bear!"